Fashions fade, style is eternal

Saturday 10 June 2017

All Hats Off!



This blog post is most certainly overdue, so long overdue that I don’t think we’ll be rocking turtle necks of that in todays look anytime soon, given the glorious conditions sweeping the UK. 
Sadly its been dampened with the devastating attacks in Manchester and most recently London. The level of vulnerability here is so apparent but irregardless of the growing fear comes the admirable resilience of the victims and their families to rise above it. I feel this provides a slight glimmer of hope in theirs and the nations refusal to be broken or subdued! 

ok, ok so sorry to highlight such tragedies so moving on swiftly and unpacking todays delightful and experimental outfit! 

I purchased these awesome faux leather bottoms in khaki green from H&M. I initially put these down whilst in store because I thought my thighs might be too thick and scary for this piece, but I wanted to be daring and see what I could pair with it to compliment them. 

As they are already on the edgy side I opted to mix it with something more causal in form of a comfy turtleneck jumper also from H&M in a similar tone to the trousers. I also rock my J.Lo inspired camel coloured floppy hat (watch her music vid “I’m Gonna Be Alright”) which I bought from Tesco. Thats right TESCO's F&F clothing line...its a real pleasant surprise to witness a supermarket brand produce something as classic and affordable as this hat (£14).

The sandal heels are from Primarni (translation: PRIMARK) retailed at £6 which I adore immensely. They are super practical and chic, and can easily be worn from day to night. Last but not least my vintage oversized denim jacket from my aunts closet which pulls the look together nicely! 







Shop the look:
Biker Trousers http://bit.ly/2r6fMMb
Oversized Denim Jacket  http://bit.ly/2rXJHrc
Sandal Heels  http://bit.ly/2r6lFZM


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Beautiful writing style and lovely pictures, very easy to read and flows nicely. You look great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Esther! I'm sincerely touched you enjoyed the blog. More to come! xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig